Tuesday, May 5, 2009

On a brighter note...

I want you all to know that even though we are having a few struggles this week, I have many, many things that I am happy about.

My knees are feeling MUCH better!!! They are not all the way better, but they don't hurt nearly as much when I sit down or stand up! I have been riding the bikes at the gym for about three weeks now, and it has made a huge difference!! YAY! I feel like there is hope and it is such a blessing to me!!!

Stephanie cleaned the kitchen on Saturday SO AMAZINGLY CLEAN! I was very proud of her!

Parker mowed the neighbor's lawn ON TIME, WITH ONLY ONE TINY REMINDER!!! My heart was leaping for joy!!! PLUS, he is doing an awesome job saving his money, something that he has really struggled with.


I am so excited about the cute bunny from Bunny Hill Designs that I worked on today! It has turned out better than I thought it would! I didn't use the same fabric as in the picture, but it turned out SO CUTE! All that I still need to do is attach the eyes and tie a ribbon around the neck. I think that I am going to make hundreds of these little bunnies! Wouldn't it be so cute to have these everywhere you looked at Easter time?! I am not planning on using them for pincushions, just as the cute little bunnies that they are.


ALSO, I am so excited to be outside in the dirt!! I have the traditional mother's day planters that we give to the moms, ready to go. Usually they are geraniums and spikes (sun plants) but this year only one of them will be geraniums. The other two will be begonias, new guinea impatients and coleus (shade plants). I also started some squash, cucumber, pumpkin and watermelon seeds. PLUS, my tomato plants went A LOT crazy. I got 36 plants!!!!!!!


That is 36 plants that survived MY methods of propagation, folks!

I will try to take pictures of the ones I have left. I have given several away to my neighbors and my family has 'dibs' on most of the rest.

Robert and I have been to the temple three times in April. These squabbles that we have been having always seem to arise when our temple attendance is up. Pretty much every time we attend. Opposition. It is a natural law.

1 comment:

Shaunab said...

Darn, no family pictures! You are right though, you want the memories to be those of fun times taking pictures and not hard times.

You have awesome kids and in a few years you will look back on those "situations" and hopefully laugh.

Glad your knees are doing better.