So today Elizabeth stayed home sick from school. It was very confusing for my 'Mom Alarm' to decipher if it was a legitimate sickness as there was no fever and no barfing. She did hurry to get ready for school this morning and when I went to take her she just seemed to wilt. She has been plagued with middle of the night symptoms exactly like she complained of today: stomach ache, nausea, head hurting. She spent the morning in her room and felt better after a morning nap. I think we may have to make a trip to a specialist to see if she is having an allergic reaction to something. The daytime occurances are annoying, but the middle of the night ones are really tough. Usually my kids have the same exact symptoms every time when they are sick. Those would be fever and throwing up. Very, very rarely are we plagued with strep throat or ear infections. (Thank you, Heavenly Father!!!) We have not been big antibiotic subscribers.
So, between Parker's dramatic ankle, all the young women drama and Elizabeth, it might be a while till we officially stop celebrating Christmas and take down the decorations. I must say that I really enjoy how my big room looks with all the decorations. I really need to decorate up there. HA! Like I even have a decorator's breath in my body! My dear friend , Anne, tells me that it just takes practice. I think that I don't have enough time to practice the things I already love. Decorating will have to take a back burner. I do however, want to put up curtains this year. I also want to learn how to knit mittens. (That was last year's resolution.)
Someday...
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Michelle,
I don't know why I have never found your blog before. I have really enjoyed reading back over what you've written. Thanks for the encouragement. If I can just get my mind wrapped around this whole thing I am sure I will surface eventually!
Post a Comment