Thursday, January 31, 2008

Do Over

Okay, can I just say how grateful I am for the Atonement of Jesus Christ in my life!? I am so thankful that I have the chance to keep trying to be good and to do what is right, even when I fall very short of the mark. I have to say though that sometimes it is very hard to keep trying, when you are discouraged.

I love the movie Groundhog Day with Bill Murray. It has such a good lesson about things that really make you happy and that big things are possible one little day at a time.

I also love what Stephanie Mills said in her Young Women lesson 2 weeks ago... "Fake it till you make it". At least keep trying until you know what you are doing. I just love being in yw with you, Steph!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What did you do this time my dear???!!!! I am just kidding!!!
I got your call yesterday about the patterns - thanks! When you called I had totally lost my voice, so I didn't answer! Thanks for your help - I will let you know which one I buy, if I ever get well enough to go out in public again!:)

Michelle S. said...

You know, mostly I just overlook things that I should be more sensitive to and some things that are obvious. I am more like a rhinoceros than a demure collected woman. I am just grateful for the chance to try to be better every new day.

I wish I could say I am suprised you are sick, but I am not. It is only a matter of time before the mom (aka nucleus of the family) gets sick. I came across a get well note today from Barrett and Elizabeth and I couldn't bare to throw it away because it was so sweet. I really hope you get better! How are the kids? Has the breathing improved. Call me when you get your voice back.

Stephanie said...

You are just too cute. "Fake it until you make it" and "Don't sweat the small stuff" have been my mottos of late.

Kim C. said...

Thank goodness for do overs! I use way too many of them!