Friday, February 1, 2008

Being a Pack Rat Pays Off Sometimes

Last night I was looking for a particular quilting magazine and I couldn't find it, so I started going through all of the saved magazines that I had in piles in 3 different locations around the house. I was going through them and decided to just bite the bullet and chuck a bunch of them. It just so happens that I came across the Ensign from October 2003 that featured President and Marjorie Hinckley with the article announcement of "At Home with the Hinckleys, p.22". The other thing on the cover was "Longing for Family Joy, p. 28". I thought that it was awesome that I came across this and realizing that President Hinckley is not longing for family joy, he is at home with his lovely wife. The pictures in there are so beautiful. I am so glad that he was quick to go and didn't have to suffer for a long period of time physically.

What a wonderful example! I love you President Hinckley! Thank you!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Michelle, I just love reading your posts...thanks for the inspiration...
I really am so glad to call you sister....