Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Hey everyone! I found the most darling vintage valentine site! The lady has them on her site to download for no charge. I hope you will try it out and see if you like them for any digital stuff that you might do.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://collectibles.about.com/library/cards/valentine9t.jpg&imgrefurl=http://collectibles.about.com/b/2007/01/09/free-valentine-clip-art-to-use.htm&h=100&w=75&sz=7&hl=en&start=73&um=1&tbnid=E-QtCGICbS4wwM:&tbnh=82&tbnw=62&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvalentine%2Bclip%2Bart%26start%3D60%26ndsp%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DbsK%26sa%3DN

Yeah, kind of lengthy. Just copy and paste into your browser.

So today Robert left me a card and a bag of my favorite Dove Dark Chocolates on the seat of the minivan. The card was very heartfelt and made me remember when we only had time for each other. I think Kim C. calls that the "Rock and Roll Lifestyle". In the card he wrote the lyrics to the Ben Folds song called 'the luckiest'. I have to say that it is completely my idea of what Valentines Day should be. I am very lucky.

Barrett and I rented "Game Plan" today from the Red Box. I LOVED IT!!! We will have to buy that one when Netflix has it on sale for $9.99. I didn't think it would be something that I would like, but I was very wrong. It was fun to watch it together with no big kids bugging us!

Well, happy Valentines Day!

No comments: