Barrett was so sick on his birthday and didn't want to go anywhere! We finally made it past the coughing stage and made it out today to take his photos! It was very nice weather, unlike on his birthday and we left the coats at home.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. " ~Gordon B. Hinckley
"We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection." ~Anais Nin
Almost everything interests me. I love quilting, photography and creating almost anything. I love colors, textures and very visual things. I love my children and have a hard time letting them stop being my babies. I love my husband and wish that we could run away to a tropical island together. (NOT Jamaica.)
I also LOVE soccer!
And, I worry about almost everything.
I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ and I know he will return to this earth again someday.
Margaret D. Nadauld, former Young Women general president:
“Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. … We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith”
(“The Joy of Womanhood,” Liahona, Jan. 2001, 18; Ensign, Nov. 2000, 15).
3 comments:
Those are so cute! He looks like he's older than 5!
He does look old!!!! Great pictures! I LOVE that porch - I use it all the time!:) I am glad he's better, now if we just keep this weather up!!!
He's getting to be such a big boy...I just can't believe how fast it goes.
Post a Comment