Wednesday, February 27, 2008

David from Murray

Well, I am pretty convinced that David Archuletta will really have to have several weeks of super terrible performances to undo what he has already done on American Idol. I am convinced that he will make it to the finals. He has everything in his favor. The story of the paralized vocal chords, the button cute personality and looks, the voice, the answers and the right song choices! He even has a following that could rival Sanjaya, but he can deliver the performances!

He reduced Paula to tears, twice! Once when he sang his song and once when they played the recap of the performances! I think that if the finals were announced tomorrow night, David would be the winner with the most votes. I hope he wins!

By the way, his little brother sits behind Stephanie in Biology and was in the play with her last year. He was my favorite knight in the play!

Teagan Clark's mom informed me yesterday that Teagan's claim to fame is that this same brother hates Teagan. She thinks this is very amusing.

No comments: