One of the things that I have known for a while but needed a reminder of was the fact that things always work themselves out.
I remember as a kid that my cousins were awarded to their father and taken away from their mother (my aunt) by the courts. I remember feeling so sad that I couldn't see them or run through the sprinklers with them and do all of the things we did with them as we had always done. Their father had point to prove and it was very unfair. I remember the day that I heard that my cousin wanted to come live with her mom again. It was a wonderful day and we got to hang out together again! I couldn't believe that it was really happening. But it was.
During President Hinckley's funeral, it was mentioned that he would always say, "Things will work out". That is something that I really believe in. They always do. I feel so blessed to understand that!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is so true and I'm thankful for the reminder...
Post a Comment