Saturday, January 12, 2008

Stephanie's B*Day Pics

























Well, Stephanie finally consented to letting me take her birthday pictures. She still wasn't very cooperative, as I think her age lends itself to, but I did get a few good ones. She is a beautiful girl! I think her eyes are one of the biggest surprises in my life. They are so blue sometimes and I never expected to have a child with blue eyes, as Robert has brown and I have hazel eyes. The hat that she is wearing is from her dearest cousin/friend Zack. He got it for her for Christmas. He is very thoughtful, as is his mom. I knew when I saw it that I wanted to have her wear it for her birthday pictures.

3 comments:

Kim C. said...

Before I got to what you wrote, I was thinking how that cute hat made the blue in her eye's really stand out. She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

cute pictures! I love the hat!

Kim said...

I want to see more pictures!!!