Thursday, January 22, 2009

Better Off Dead

After running around to many stores and checking the library, we cannot find a copy of Better Off Dead on DVD. Does anyone out there, that lives close enough, have a copy that we could perhaps borrow for our party on Friday (tomorrow the 23rd)? Yeah, I know, great planning ahead skills.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that I don't live closer! I'm proud to say that I own a copy! It's probably too late, but Netflix is awesome!

Kim C. said...

Sorry I can't help you in the DVD dept. but I was reminded about crimped hair by someone else's comment and do have a crimper if you'd like to borrow that.

Michelle S. said...

We don't own the DVD, but we DO own a crimper!!! Thanks for the offer though.

We may just have to use the VHS copy. I think that would add an element of the 80's anyway!

Suzie said...

Michelle I was going to say that you should use the VHS, if your going 80's then that would only be appropriate! Nursing at keyboard, is tough.

Unknown said...

What an AWESOME party - Can I come???!!! Oh, wait I am an adult... that would be HORRIFYING for sweet steph!:) I still have my pink crimper too! I have to admit, I really don't remember much about the 80's I was 9!