Monday, January 5, 2009

E-L

I didn't even notice this, but three of the four cd's we got for Christmas start with the letters:
EL.

Elton John
Ella Fitzgerald
Elvis Costello

Robert makes sure to point out that not all of the cd's we got were EL. He also got the soundtrack for Juno. (Which has a lot of language that we did not forsee!)

I was very surprised by this little tidbit of trivia when Stephanie pointed it out to me. Thanks for keeping me in the know, Steph.

4 comments:

Jillene said...

How funny!! I hope that you and your family had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! I myself took a long needed break from the blog world!! Sorry that I missed so many posts!!

Lauren said...

Which Elvis Costello did you get? I LOVE Imperial Bedroom and Punch The Clock! Although you can never go wrong with any of the hits compilations...as a matter of fact, you can't go wrong with ANY of them! LOL! I'm so
tickled to know other Elvis Fans! Hee hee!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle S. said...

Lauren, the same comment was added twice. I deleted one, but I don't know if this moderator thing is just haywire or what. I have had two comments that were double. I am beginning to wonder.

Yes, we love Elvis C. He is such a different taste, but once you love him, you love him. Robert really wanted to name one of our boy's middle name Costello.