Monday, January 19, 2009

F.H.E.

Tonight as part of family home evening, we did a few Valentine's Day Mad Libs. Some of them turned out pretty funny and the kids really enjoyed them.
My favorite parts were (the blanks we filled in are in capital letters) :

~MRS. BENWARE is the best SAND TRAP in the whole school!

~Grandpa dressing up in a LICE costume and sang "My LOUD Valentine" to Grandma.

~Valentine's day was started by Saint CHUCK NORRIS by writing a SISSY-BOY love letter to a young SCAPULA.

I truly would love to write the entire night's masterpieces, but alas, time prohibits me. I am off to read bed time stories to the youngsters!!


Grandpa dressed up as lice is a pretty funny mental image though. I am still chuckling about that one!

1 comment:

Jillene said...

Hahahaha!! I LOVE Mad Libs!! I think that I need to get some tomorrow!!