I am not happy.
I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my February/March issue of Mary Engelbreit's magazine, Home Companion. I thought that it was strange that I have not received it in the mail yet, so I looked in the last issue and got the phone number to find out if the new issue had shipped.
The lady on the phone told me that they are not making this magazine anymore and that I would be getting Martha Stewart's magazine instead for the rest of my subscription!!!
WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!
I can not tell you how extremely dissapointed I am. It is the biggest bummer of the new year. (It is only January, folks.) I hope that somehow, some way, Mary will be going to a new publisher or something and a new version will be released someday. I would love to get to the bottom of this and understand. I don't know if I will ever know the reason for the ending of this wonderful publication, but I sincerely hope it is a good one!
So, I guess that the picture you see above is the very last issue of Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion. *snif*
3 comments:
Man...that stinks!
Hey, loved chatting today...wish we could go to lunch or something...miss you a ton!
I am so happy for you that this is the biggest bummer so far, I say things are pretty well there!!!!!!!
I agree on the magazine being awesome. I don't think Mary and Martha are comparable-
I didn't even know she had a magazine! I guess I just completely missed out.
Post a Comment