I am so thankful for a living prophet! I am thankful for the message that he gave at the end of the morning Sunday session last weekend!
~Find joy in the journey.
~Which garden are you tending?
Those are the thoughts that keep entering my mind that he said.
I am thankful for my Heavenly Father, who happens to be YOUR Heavenly Father too.
We are his spirit children.
He loves us.
We love Him.
I am thankful for the knowledge that lot of bad things happen here on this earthly journey, but that because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ, He has the power to and will make everything right one day. There will be peace when He comes again.
And He will come again.
I am very grateful that we can pray to our Father in Heaven. My prayers have been answered many, many times, and most recently, today.
If you didn't get a chance to see or hear conference, here is the link so that you can.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AMEN!
You have such a sweet testimony of the gospel and one I love to listen/read. Thanks for reminding me of who I am.
Post a Comment