Last night my mom (A.K.A. Grandma Snow) rented two hotel rooms in Orem and invited all the girl cousins and their moms to stay the night.
There was swimming, eating and lots of fun all around. It was especially really good for me to have a chance to catch up with my sisters, Janelle and Charlynn whom I have needed to catch up with for a while now.
I was talking to my darling niece, Maicey, and I asked her how her Dad's and brother's birthdays were earlier in the week. She told me they were wonderful. I told her that I thought about sending a bag of Doritos for all Paul's kids birthdays, (as it is sometimes the only thing they will eat at family functions). I was too late in sending it though. Maicey turned to me and said: "I don't like Doritos." I laughed all night long about that one!
"I don't like Doritos" from Maicey is like me saying "I hate chocolate" or "No mashed potatoes for me, thanks".
There was swimming, eating and lots of fun all around. It was especially really good for me to have a chance to catch up with my sisters, Janelle and Charlynn whom I have needed to catch up with for a while now.
I was talking to my darling niece, Maicey, and I asked her how her Dad's and brother's birthdays were earlier in the week. She told me they were wonderful. I told her that I thought about sending a bag of Doritos for all Paul's kids birthdays, (as it is sometimes the only thing they will eat at family functions). I was too late in sending it though. Maicey turned to me and said: "I don't like Doritos." I laughed all night long about that one!
"I don't like Doritos" from Maicey is like me saying "I hate chocolate" or "No mashed potatoes for me, thanks".
Speaking of chocolate, Janelle did not disappoint! She brought a stash of M&M's and made my entire day!!! Thank you, Janellie~Bean!!!
Elizabeth told me that they stayed up until 3:30. They only kept me awake until 12:30.
It was fun, thanks Mom. I hope that I am as good of a grandma as you are when I grow up.
4 comments:
I'm so glad you guys had so much fun...yay for you!
Oh, and thanks for the chat yesterday...thanks for listening to me...I miss you and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
That sounds like so much fun! What a fun Grandma.
What a fun idea!!!! I am going to have copy that idea someday!
DANG IT!!!!! Now I want chocolate AND Doritos!
Post a Comment