Saturday, October 25, 2008

Talent Show

Just as a note to myself, Stephanie played the piano and sang at the high school talent show today. Her friend, Aubrey, is a student body officer and roped her into doing it after school yesterday, so she only had about 16 hours to prepare.

She played and sang "And So it Goes" by Billy Joel.

Robert and I are both very dissapointed that we couldn't be there. The talent show was at 7:50 this morning, and Robert had to work, and I was with the kids on the field trip. I hope she will give us a private performance this weekend sometime.

She is one lovely and talented kid.

2 comments:

Rachel Elison said...

Oh- dang it! that you couldn't be there! I am sure that she did fabulous! She is such a star! I would love to hear it also!!! How fun!

Rachel Elison said...

Oh- dang it! that you couldn't be there! I am sure that she did fabulous! She is such a star! I would love to hear it also!!! How fun!