Friday, October 31, 2008

Eight Tag

I think I have been tagged by both Rachel E. and Stephanie M.

8 TV shows that I love to watch:

1- Road to Avonlea
2- Father Ted
3- Keeping Up Appearances
4- Everybody Loves Raymond
5- Who's Line is it Anyway?
6- The Dog Whisperer and It's Me or The Dog (Brittish version)
7- The Bonnie Hunt Show
8- Word Girl~This show is SO well written! I LOVE 'The Whammer'!!

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1- The Blue Iguana
2- Wingers
3- Chilis
4- Rumbi Island Grill
5- Joe's Spic & Span (not around anymore, my dad used to take me there as a kid! Fresh fried fries and the best hamburgers!!!)

6- Training Table
7- Chuck-A-Rama
8- In & Out Burger


8 things that happened yesterday:

1- Ate breakfast with Joey and Barrett
2- Bought donuts with halloween sprinkles
3- Helped with Elizabeth's class party
4- Hurried home to take Stephanie to piano lessons
5- Taught a class on how to machine quilt
6- Took Elizabeth to KFC for a dinner date, she LOVED it!!
7- I did squeeze in a little nap (under 30 minutes) during "Martha Speaks"
8- Family pumpkin carving!

8 things on my wish list:

1- Awesome laptop
2- My very own copy of The White Album by the Beatles
3- A girlie coat with sleeves long enough for my long arms
4- More time. There doesn't seem to be enough. I should cut out more TV!
5- Awesome camera and knowledge of how to use it awesomely
6- Food storage
7- Microdermabrasion scrub from Mary Kay
8- Jeans (and pants in general) that are the right length for my long legs!!!!!!!!!!!

8 things that I am looking forward to:

1- Making cookies in our new kitchen
2- Seeing our family portraits that we just had
3- Monday, I need a breather.
4- The day when Christ comes again!
5- The day when I finish the anniversary quilt that I started 3 years ago.
6- Starting a new quilt
7- The NEXT presidential election. These two candidates suck!
8- Stephanie's birthday

I tag my Stephanie, Kim S., San Diego Ginger, Alison, Mindy J., and Jillene. Not 8, but that's who I tag.

2 comments:

Jillene said...

I love Keeping Up Apperances too!! I also have long arms and legs and would like a coat and pants that fit!!

Thanks for the tag--I will do it after i come home from the funeral!! See you there maybe?.

Kim C. said...

I also have a problem finding things to fit my overly long arms (and sometimes my legs) BUT I have discovered that you can get things in Tall lengths at Old Navy.com and am loving it. I used to never buy long sleeve items as they never even got to my wrists but now I can! I have a coat in my "shopping cart" that I am just waiting to go on sale. I can't tell you how excited I am that I am finally going to own a winter coat that will cover the edge of my gloves! There has always been a gap before. That was a long explanation...
ANYWAY, I love your new countertops and the kids costumes were so cute. I also really love your Mike Wazowski J O' L.