Thursday, October 9, 2008
Tagged by Kim
Answer the questions with one word (or a little more) and then tag three people.
1. Where is your cellphone? kitchen
2. Your significant other? hard worker
3. Your hair? brown (mostly)
4. Your mother? wonderful
5. Your Father? sarcastic
6. Your favorite thing? being done
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream goal? always be kind
10. The room you’re in? my bedroom
11. Your hobby? family
12. Your fear? messing up #11 and saying the wrong thing
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? worry free
14. What you’re not? organized
15. Muffins? Yum.
16. One of your wish list items? microdermabrasion scrub
17. Where you grew up? Provo, Ut.
18. Last thing you did? family scriptures
19. What are you wearing? new jeans
20. Favorite gadget? camera!
21. Your pets? Charlie poodle and Fang (guniea pig)
22. Your computer? good
23. Your mood? tired
24. Missing someone? Kim
25. Your Car? old
26. Something you’re not wearing? moth
27. Favorite store? Gardner Village
28. Like someone? bonnie hunt (she has a new talk show~AWESOME!)
29. Favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? tues. when a moth flew down my shirt
31. When was the last time you cried? tues. when a moth flew down my shirt.
I tag Stephanie S, Rachel E, and SanDiego Ginger. Ooh, and Lauren, if she reads this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you explained the something you're not wearing...I kept reading it, thinking, did she really put down that she's not wearing "moth"...huh??? Then I got to the end and thought "oooohhhhh."....I miss you too...a ton!!
Thanks Michelle, that was fun and can I say how lame I am, I had to look up Bonnie Hunt!!!!
Post a Comment