Friday, October 17, 2008

Pinch me! I think I am dreaming!




















Most of our kitchen cabinets were installed today!


These are the before and after shots.


It feels like a real, live kitchen! I can hardly believe it!

Thank you, Father above!

And thank you, Robert, my dear husband, for working your butt off to pay for them!


They are so beautiful
that I could just die!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Wow!!! and I do mean WOW!!! They are so beautiful...I love them and I love th color of your walls..so pretty!

Jillene said...

GORGEOUS!! Also, I love your paint color!!

Shaunab said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It turned out so nice. Considering the small kitchen you have had to live with for so long, this must feel wonderful. I too love your paint color.

Kim C. said...

It is beautiful!! I love it!

Unknown said...

I am green with ENVY right now! OHHHH!!!! i LOVE it! What wouldn't give for cupboards that close all the way! Great color too!

Ashleigh said...

They look wonderful!

johnson5 said...

LOVE!!! LOVE!!! LOVE!!! LOVE!!!! LOVE!!!!

Rachel Elison said...

YEAH!! That looks great!!! I love it also!!!! Very nice!!!