Tuesday, May 20, 2008

David A.

After seeing the last half hour of American Idol tonight, I am pretty confident that David Archuleta will win. His performances were much better than the other David, although, I did like the other David's second performance very much.

I will be very surprised if America doesn't nominate David Archuleta as the new American Idol.

Last week was the Jr. High's Monster concert with all the choirs performing together. David's little brother, Daniel performed a duet with Masen McMillan and it was interesting to see that he was so very nervous. He did very well and it was fun to hear him sing.

I have to say that it is fun to drive into David's neighborhood and see all the surrounding homes with signs in their windows. It has been a very exciting adventure for Murray and for all of us.

GO DAVID!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Aaron really likes David Cook and he thought he did better than the other David, but I have to agree with you...I think David Archuleta will be the next AI....