Well, I will be very surprised if Parker makes the soccer team this time around. I don't think he will be dissapointed very much if he is cut, and it would be mixed feelings for me.
At tryouts, there was about 4 or 5 new kids that showed up and they looked like they had good skills. We will see where all the pieces fall. You really never know, but I think that his chances look pretty slim. The ankle break was not very helpful for him to progress either, and he had been playing goalie, so not progressing in his field skills. Triple Whammie.
I really think that in a way it would be a relief, but in a way it will be a loss too. Parker has been with some of these kids since he was 9. He will turn 13 on Saturday. We really would miss the whole team family.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment