Monday, May 5, 2008

Soccer Feet!!

We have been carpooling a lot lately in our minivan for away soccer games. Mostly it has been VERY fun and I thought I would post some pictures of the funny boys. I look forward to carpools with these boys and mostly the whole team of 16 are really, super great kids!

Parker, Doug and Hayden/Parker, Theo, Hayden, Dylan and Andrew (AKA Stealth Bomber)












I told the boys if they won, we would tie Parker's stinky socks to the antena of the car. They won! Barbara and I stopped the carpool on the way home at Little Ceasears for some pizza! It was so much fun! 'Little Andrew', who was just adopted from the Ukraine was very entertaining and danced for the cars as they drove by. It was hillarious!

The pizza didn't stand a chance. There were 4 pizzas!!!

**Just for the record, Stephanie took the pictures in the car. She HATES to miss any of Parker's games because it is so much like family. She especially loves Barbara.

Parker has gotten the nick-name "Soccer Feet" from his friend Justin Carter who plays for the age group above Parker. It is kind of a funny nickname as Parker just about killed us all in the car with his stinky socks. (It was very stinky!) He really calls him Soccer Feet because he broke his ankle. I think.


1 comment:

Kim said...

Loved all the pictures...makes me miss you guys all the more!!