“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
This is one hope I can remember. I often stay awake worrying about my blunders. Even right now as I am writing this, I am worrying about my blunders. Sometimes I am able to let them go and not let them cumber me. I am working on it. Always.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love that quote!!! Good old RWE!! I'd like to meet him in the hereafter.
I have come to realize blunders are a part of life. What ever your blunders, you handle them quite well.
Post a Comment