Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Computer


Well, we got a new computer! It is lovely because I can re-watch conference all day whenever I want to and on Sundays. At least I can have it on and catch a lot of what leaked from my brain when I originally heard it. I still haven't put itunes on the new computer because I am not sure how to transfer all of my stuff to the new computer, which is a bummer. I really like to have my ipod to download conferences onto and right now it is out of commission! I think I may have to pay a visit to the Hummer home and have my friend Steven help me with that conundrum. He is an ipod wizard! A ledgend, really. I think he will hold the answer I need to peacefully re-establish a connection with my ipod and my computer.
In this picture, Stephanie is smelling the computer. She said: "Mmmm, I love the smell of a new computer."

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good for you guys...can't remember if I told you that Aaron accidentally wiped out the wrong hard drive in our computer when we first moved here and we lost almost all of our pictures...the only ones saved were the ones I'd put on google and the onces I have on cosco...very sad..sometimes I still sit up at night fretting about it...don't tell Aaron though, he feels really bad about it.